Our Vision Statement
In Dunoon Primary School, our Vision is to be the best we can be, by providing members of our school community with a wide range of learning experiences and the skills necessary for life-long learning and the world of work, within an inclusive, safe and happy environment.
Responsibility Respect Co-operation Honesty Perseverance
We Aim to:
- Ensure pupils, parents, staff and our community work together to develop skills, knowledge, understanding and self confidence for all.
- Work in partnership to provide an inclusive, safe, supportive, motivating and happy learning environment.
- Encourage independence, choice and challenging opportunities for all.
- Build and develop citizenship in ways that promote participation, confidence, responsibility, pride and ambition.
- To celebrate the success of all.